I am learning that it will benefit me if I have a more regular patterns of daily activities including enough sleep, eat a balance meal with some supplements if necessary, and have regular exercise and physical activities plus developing meaningful relationship and friendships in my life. And learning to manage the stress in my life better and take breaks or have time of relaxation and recreations.
I am benefitting from a combinations of the above. I will share about them in subsequent post.
My coping means
- 1. Looking to God
- Accepting the diagnosis
- Balance lifestyle
- Correcting faulty thoughts patterns
- Counselling / Talk Therapy
- Learning to cope with stress
- Leisure, hobbies and recreations
- Medical helps
- Mood tracking and journalling
- Omega-3 fish oil supplements
- Research and Reading
- Support Network (family, church, friends, etc)